Sunday, October 3, 2010

C4T 2

Beth Still
I comment on Beth Still's post on September 26th.  Her post was about her creating a presentation to Nebraska Administrators. is a women who is absolutely dedicated to making a difference in education. She also uses Skype and Twitter to help keep her students connected throughout the world.


My name is May Krasovich.  I am a student of Dr.Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama.  I agree that administrators should be willing to enhance their school with technology in order for teachers all over the world to communicate with one another.  Talking to other teachers allows us to stay open minded, learn from others and also allow others to learn from us.  I feel that many times people are afraid of change and learning something new (technology).  I think it's wonderful that you are pushing the issue of having more technologically enhance tools in the classroom to further your students ability to learn and your ability to teach them.  I will be keeping up with your post as part of my EDM310 assignments.  If you would like to read more you can check it out 

I commented on her post on October 3rd.  Do As I Say and Not As I Do.  This post was basically about giving her students a second chance to make up their assignments.  I honestly feel that more teachers should do this.  Theses children are in the primary years of learning and are in the process of learning how to be responsible and on time.  I don't ever recall any of my elementary teachers doing this.   I think for the most part they gave extra-credit and most of the time it had nothing to do with the work that I missed.  Therefore, if I didn't do the work because I didn't understand it I still didn't get help because the extra credit work was usually just busy work!

No comments:

Post a Comment