Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Additional Assignment 3


Sir Ken Robinson: Changing Paradigms
I feel that the most important thing that Sir Ken Robinson said in his presentation is, "We have two type of people, academic (smart people) and non-academic (non-smart people)." He goes on to state that the problem with that is many brilliant people think that they are not, because they have been judged against this particular view of the mind. I agree with just about 100% of his views of education. I see eye to eye with Sir Ken Robinson when he says that our children are living in the most intensely stimulating period in the history of the earth. I think any one who is a student or even someone who is not would also agree with him. It is true that students today spend more time on the computer, iPhone, iPod, t.v etc. However, I can not totally agree with him when he says that these things are causing children to be put on ADHD drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment