Sunday, September 26, 2010

C4K 1 & 2

Arianna Vazquez

Your manifesto has some excellent points. It is extremely important to have respect for your fellow classmates as well as your teachers. Having respect for others will in turn allow them to have respect for you. I believe that If you follow thru will your manifesto you will make good decisions and it will pay off in the end. Just remember that you must make-up your mind and do it.


Hello Ariana, my name is May. I have just read your post as part of an assignment for my EDM 310 class. I read that you are enjoy sports which is wonderful. However, your academics are just as important as your sports if not more. If you excel in sports and your academics you might just be able to be award a scholarship for college. The best advice I could give you is to just do the best you can do, and never give up no matter how hard things get. If you need help with your work don't procrastinate, get help!

No comments:

Post a Comment