Thursday, March 4, 2010

Comments4Kids

I was assigned to comment on xochitl from Avoca School District 37.  This is what I said, "  Hello, my name is May and I attend the University of South Alabama. I am reply to your blog as a pat of homework assignment for Dr.Strange’s EDM310 class (Micro-computing). I’m glad to hear you enjoyed playing around with some of your pictures and to only think you have only skimmed the top of what you can do with pictures. Technology is an amazing thing, isn’t it!!! In fact, as soon as I’m done replying to your comment I’m going to work on editing a few of my own pictures from my trip to Kentucky over my 4 day weekend. I’m sure you will continue to learn how to edit and have fun with different photo tools and programs but I really hope you continue to not only do it at school but bring you knowledge home to your parents. If you would like to contact me my blog address is :
Krasovichmayedm310.blogspot.com

I feel that commenting on children's post is a very positive thing for them.  Not only is it positive, but it encourages them to do better and do more than just enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment