Sunday, February 28, 2010

PLN (Personal Learning Network

PLN:  Personal Learning Network
So what is a PLN I ask myself?  Well, for all of those out there that are just hearing about this don't feel bad because I said the same thing.  A PLN is a Personally Learning Network (twitter, blog etc.).  It's about staying in sync with people around the world with the same interrest.  For me that would be staying up to date with other educators.  PLN is a great way to get ideas and opinions from other teachers.  I have recently created a twitter account which will allow me to stay in touch and learn from other educators because their is always room to learn.  I have added Dr. Strange and Mr.Tashbin along with few others but and still learning what twitters is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment