Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dr. Seuss-The Zax

The Zax
  
    This was a great video to get the point by.  I get more more thoughts on videos that are short, simple and to the point rather than long and drawn out.  Your right Paula Change isn't easy.  However, nothing was easy to start with, but once you got it, you got it.  Learning technology is no different that learning how to tie your shoes.  It's a skill we all need.  I use to be that person you didn't care much for computer and yada, yada yada, but now that I know it and understand it, I couldn't imagine how to live without it.  In fact, it makes my life easier

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about how change is good. If education was taught the same way all the time it would be boring. So change in life, school, and work can be helpful in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete