Sunday, December 12, 2010

C4K 11

Yasmine
Yasmine is a student of Mr. St. Pierre's class. She was very frustrated at the fact that she was constantly writing blog post yet nobody was commenting on them. I'm sure as a young child that can be very disappointing so when I commented on her blog I just express that no matter what comments she gets or doesn't get that she should continue blogging for herself. It's a positive and educational activity to do daily.
Xavier
I was assigned to comment on Xavier class blog about a field trip he when on with his class. He e that he was able to hold a guinea pig and ducklings. He also mentioned having sugar cane. I can remember as a child my first time having sugarcane was on a field trip, and I just thought it was the neatest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment